Everyone wants to get a good employment be it a fresher or an experienced person. The process starts from applying for a vacancy to appearing for an interview. The process of interviews starts with several aptitude test then group discussion and final interview. Final interview checks the overall personality of a candidate, his knowledge, attitude and other things which are not mentioned in his resume. The work of HR manager starts from sorting resume to recruiting the best candidate and the manager takes every step to hire the right person.
Highlight something which is not mentioned in your resume. Your achievements which falls in sync with the company’s requirements. Something great about your personality which sets you apart from the crowd.
For example - I am very good at maintaining interpersonal relations. There were a time when the unity of our friends group was about to break, i took charge of the situation and removed all misunderstandings and convinced everyone, united we have stand and divided we fall.
Resume is the first selling proposition of a candidate. Its the first source of introduction to the prospective employer. Its necessary to keep few points in mind while preparing resumes for job application. Introduce yourself in a better way and get a chance to face the interview.
Points to be kept in mind while preparing resumes -
1)Write a targeted resume according to the nature of the job if you have too many job experiences. Write specific resume for every job. No generic resume.
- Dont hire a candidate just for his knowledge.
- An employee should have good communication skill to interact with his senior and team mates.
- Check if the employee has switched job too often. If it is dont hire that employee, he may leave from here too.
- Check his knowledge by written test ( When a candidate come for interview. He says he is strong in everything but when it comes to the actual application part he cannot answer simple questions )
Finding a job is an easy task if you have worked hard and have good knowledge of what you have studied. If you don't work hard in college and school days you wont get a job which you are looking for.
How to prepare a Resume -
1) Prepare your resume in a good manner. Know where to place contents.
2) Don't use italics, it hampers readability.
3) Show the projects which you have worked with proper description, number of days, team size on which platform.
4) You should always mention the good projects at the top.